Pair with Sparkling
Fig & Prosciutto Crostini
- 16 slices of whole grain baguette, cut on a bias
- ¼ cup fruity olive oil
- 1 tsp each sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, divided
- 1 cup plain marscapone cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 ripe figs, halved
- 8 thin slices prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp wildflower honey, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Brush baguette slices with olive oil on both sides and arrange in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with half of the sea salt and fresh cracked pepper and bake in oven until golden brown, turning once, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, stir together marscapone cheese, rosemary and remaining salt and pepper.
- Dollop 1 tbsp of the marscapone mixture onto each slice of warm baguette, wrap each fig with a half slice of the prosciutto and arrange over top of each crostini.
- Return to the oven until prosciutto starts to crisp, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drizzle each with warm honey and serve hot.
- Serves 8.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device