Pair with Reds
Tuscan Truffle Pasta
- 454 grams dried taglioni
- ¼ cup cold butter, cubed
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 30 grams shaved black truffle
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta al dente using package directions.
- Strain pasta reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
- Heat butter over medium-high in a large frying pan until melted.
- Toss pasta in butter and stir to coat.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Toss in parmesan cheese and stir.
- Stir in pasta water 1/4 cup at a time until a loose creamy sauce forms.
- Continue to cook until cheese is melted and pasta is heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Garnish with shaved black truffles, black pepper, and more parmesan cheese.
- Serves 8.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device