Pair with Whites
- 8 slices crusty country bread
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 ripe peaches, thinly sliced
- ½ cup ricotta
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup honey, warmed
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped and toasted
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brush both sides of bread with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on baking sheet and bake until lightly browned.
- Whisk together ricotta, goat cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest, and rosemary.
- Layer toast slices with cheese mixture and peach slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle with honey, and top with hazelnuts.
- Serves 4.
- Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device